● 3 1/2 digits 1999 count
● 9 ranges in 7 functions
● Low voltage indication
● Backlit display is easy to read under any light condition
● DC/AC voltage measurement up to 500V
● DC/AC current measurement up to 10A
● Resistance measurement up to 20MΩ
● Continuity and diode test
● Accessories included: 9V battery, elastomer boot, test leads, English manual,gift box
DC Voltage 200m/2/20/200/500V (±0.5%)
AC Voltage 2/20/200/500V (±1.0%)
DC Current 20μ/200μ/2m/20m/200m/10A (±0.8%)
AC Current 20μ/200μ/2m/20m/200m/10A (±1.2%))
Resistance 200/2K/20K/200K/20MΩ (±1.0%)
Diode check Test current 0.5mA, test voltage 1.5V
Continuity test Buzzer beeps lower than 90Ω
Operating temperature 0~40℃（32~104 oF）at RH<80%
Weight Approx. 350g included battery
Measurement Category EN61010-1,CAT III,600V
This product is a highly sensitive and accurate analog multimeter.
Please refer to user's manual before operating for safety reason or faulty use.
If there is any doubt or question in usage, user can consult the manufacturer for help.
User should be sure of understanding the full content of the user manual before using.
Always remember: make sure the range is in the right position in the first place, then check the test leads.
Read the SAFETY CAUTION, Maintainance and repair in the user manual.