● 20 ranges in 7 functions
● Overload protection
● AC/DC voltage measurement up to 500V
● AC/DC current measurement up to 10A
● Resistance measurement up to 20MΩ
● Diode tests
● Input impedence: 20KΩ/ VDC,9KΩ/ VAC
● Accessories included: 1.5V & 9V battery, elastomer boot, test leads, English manual, gift box
DC Voltage 0.1/2.5/10/50/250/500V (±3.0% f.s)
AC Voltage 2.5/10/50/250/500V (±4.0% f.s)
DC Current 0.05m/5m/250m/10A (±3.0% f.s)
AC Current 10A (±4.0% f.s )
Resistance 2K/20K/200K/2M/20MΩ (±3.0% of full arc)
Continuity test Approx. 0⋯30Ω
dB measurement: -10~56 (0dB 1mW/600Ω)
Operating temperature 0~40℃ (32~104oF) at RH<80%
Weight Approx. 320g included battery
Measurement Category EN61010-1,CAT III,600V
This product is a highly sensitive and accurate analog multimeter.
Please refer to user's manual before operating for safety reason or faulty use.
If there is any doubt or question in usage, user can consult the manufacturer for help.
KT7245 is a multimeter which can measure AC current up to 10A.
In 10A current measurement, remember to switch the test probe to 10A jack to prevent the meter from damaging.