● 3 1/2 digits 1999 count LCD display
● Data hold to capture measurements
● AC current measurement up to 600A
● DC/AC voltage measurement up to 600V
● Resistance measurement up to 20MΩ
● Audible continuity & diode tests
● Temperature measurement up to 250℃ /482oF
● Accessories included: 1.5V battery, elastomer boot, K type temperature probe, test leads, English manual, gift box, carrying bag
Jaw opening 28mm
AC Current 2/20/200A/600A ±(2.0%+10 d) ,600A±(2.0%+5d)
DC Voltage 200m/2/20/200V ±(0.5%+3d), 600V±(1.0%+5d)
AC Voltage 2/20/200V ±(1.0%+25d), 600V±(1.2%+25d)
-40~1000℃（-40~1832 oF）±(1.0%+3d)<400℃ /
752 oF, ±(1.5%+15d)>400℃ /752 oF,
Operating temperature 0~40℃ (32~104oF) at RH<80%
Weight Approx. 219g included battery
Measurement Category EN61010-1,CAT II,600V
In the measurement, only by clamping a single wire in the circuit being measured will get the current.When holding the wire, in order to minimize the displacement error always place the conductor at the center of the clamping head.
User should be sure of understanding the full content of the user manual before using.
Always remember: make sure the range is in the right position in the first place, then check the test leads.
Read the SAFETY CAUTION, Maintainance and repair in the user manual.